Thursday, March 24, 2011

Elliott at 18 months



Posted by Picasa
What a ham.....I know.
(And can you see the food in his mouth in the second picture? Typical)

Boy is this kid a joy. These pics capture him well. Most of the time he toddles around exploring and happy...and when you get him laughing, its contagious! He has a great sense of humor, not unlike his grandpa Estle, whose name he bears. He does have a temper, so we try not to make him mad.

The last few months he has changed so much! Almost daily he says a new word, with his most favorites being (unfortunately) "NO!" and "MINE". It seems each kids learns those at an earlier age:) I would say them quite often too if someone was always trying to "help" me or take something from me. He calls Jonas "Jo-Jo" and Luci "Ci Ci". Mocha is "ruff ruff". You get the picture.

And what would I do without him lifting his arms to me at least every half hour to give a hug. He stops what he's doing, whines until I lift him up, puts his head on my shoulder, and pats my back. If I ask for a kiss too, he just leans in and smiles as I peck one on his fat cheeks. Then he wants down and returns to his fun.

God knew I needed Elliott.






No comments: