I should be cleaning my house. But instead Im giving in to a blog game. Kiera Dubach, a friend and photographer extraordinare tagged me. So I guess I have to pass this on to some other person who should be doing other things:) Here are the rules...
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 fun quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
And here are the 6 "quirks"...
1. I hate back-tracking. If we're driving somewhere, Im trying to figure out the most direct route.
2. I've got a reputation for price-quoting. Like if you tell me you like my shirt, I'll probably say, "thanks, $1.50 at Value World".
3. Im a real control freak in the kitchen. Well, my kitchen!
4. I never tuck in my shirt...I just cant.
(This is hard...is difficult to think of your own quirks)
5. Im extroverted in small groups, but introverted in large ones. And scared stiff of talking in front of crowds.
6. I have an obscene number of projects in the works (dont ask me how many are finished.)
Ok, here are the poor folks Im tagging...
Tegan
Sarah
Allison
Elizabeth
Katie
Cara
1 comment:
See...that wasn't so bad. I'm totally the same way about directions...Josh especially loves it ;o) Miss you!
Post a Comment