Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sew What?




Its really cold and I really wish Jonas could go and run outside. I wish I could too. Today Jonas just started throwing his body at me, Mocha, Luci, the couch, making everyone mad (except the couch). He just doesnt know what to do with all of his pent up energy. He needs spring to be here now. Im already dreaming of walks to the park, and playing in the yard, or watching my tulips come up.

At least Im getting some sewing done and enjoying it. Ive been playing with some baby craft ideas and changed the design to a diaper-wipe case I often make as gifts. Im having fun making them with some vintage fabrics Ive collected from various places like the Goodwill and my mother-in-law's basement. Above are a couple of them...

Sew fun! (Ha ha ha)

4 comments:

Sarah Partain said...

Sew pretty!! :)
I'm glad you all are feeling better both physically and emotionally! Hopefully we can play together soon!

Jessi said...

Wow Jen, I love these! I hope you have some at the Bazaar!

Cara said...

those are so nice, much better than my current wipes bag -- a zip-loc!

houseofeling said...

you are seriously talented my friend.