Monday, February 25, 2008

Funny Kid

Just a couple funny pictures of our little lady. She's turning out to be quite the character. I found her crawling up the stairs today, realizing that I should have the gate up now. She also grabbed a bagel out of someone's hand at church yesterday which was pretty hilarious. She had it in her mouth before either of us knew what had happened. And if that snowsuit looks huge in the picture, its even bigger in real life. It was NOT easy getting her into that carseat (the backarching and screaming not helping a bit).

Happy 10 months old Lucille!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Jen, have you ever tried to put the snowsuit in first and then put her in? I have tried that with Maria a few times. She is tinier than Luci, of course, so maybe it wouldn't work?