Ive been tagged by another blogger to share 6 trivial things about myself. I generally scoff at these sorts of blog/email games, but what the heck...just this once.
Here goes:
1. I color my hair. I always said I never would...that was before the white streaks that came in my mid 20's. They are streaks too...there is no general distribution to it..its crazy. My hair is normally a dark brown, but not quite as dark as it is with the overall color. I try to keep it close to the natural, but it always seems to go just a bit darker.
2. I am a true "Jack of all trades, master of none". I love trying various hobbies and crafts, but almost never stick with them very long before Im wanting to start another. I even take classes. Cooking is the exception. Ive always loved cooking. And reading. Anyway, I kind of knit, kind of play the guitar, kind of sew....you get the picture.
3. I love gospel music and once sang in a huge gospel choir being the token white girl. It was an amazing experience.
4. I have 17 brothers and sisters. I know, its shocking. Here's the breakdown: 6 of them were through my parents re-marrying, 10 were adopted by my mom and step-dad, and my sister Julie is by both my parents.
5. I love, LOVE, breakfast. I could do away with other meals entirely. People that skip it are just weird to me.
6. My middle name is Elaine. My mother was a missionary kid and her best friend in boarding school of the same name died at 12 from leukemia. I was named in honor of her.
There you have it. Just for you Cara.
1 comment:
I did not know about the gospel music choir, that is very cool. Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment