Monday, January 28, 2008

9 months old


AJ and I have been saying all week that we cant believe Luci is 9 months old already. Im sure parents sitting at their kids high school graduations have a similar disbelief in how time works. (AJ reminds me that its the only dimension that goes in one direction.) We're enjoying every minute of her.

As you can see, she's figured out how to keep up with her brother. I just have to figure out how to keep up with them both now! Its a good thing I've taken up running again.

She still loves her thumb when she's tired, still loves to nurse and hates the bottle.
She still has blue eyes, but now she also has 4 teeth.
She still loves everything her brother does, except when he takes something from her.
She still loves to be sung to, and now sometimes joins in.
She still likes to snuggle, but is finding independence quite intriguing too.
She still smiles when you look at her, almost every time.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I can't believe she's 9 months either! And Ally's going to be 6 months next week. It seems like yesterday I was sitting in your backyard pregnant and Luci was in the bouncy seat. I'm sure she wouldn't go for a bouncy seat now. :)