Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to a New School

It was back-to-school for us last Thursday....back to the Oaks Academy...but a new school plant on the east side of Indy....Oaks Academy Brookside! Our sweet little new school started up strong, with six classes total, Pre-K thru 2nd grade. After so much praying, hoping, dreaming, planning, and working on the part of so many to make this school a reality, the first day was pretty exciting 
(and emotional, if you happen to be me).

The traditional front porch photo, not leaving out Mr. E

The "Im a little nervous about all of this" smile

 The "I've totally got this school thing down" smile

 

As I stood watching the first day picture, I was filled with thanksgiving for all that
God has done, and hope for what He will do in this beautiful community.

They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord, for the display of His splendor!
Isaiah 61:3

That is our prayer.

No comments: