You can lead a kid to a photo shoot, but you can't make them cooperate.
:)
:)
Enjoy a series sugar high shots!
We spent Easter with G&G Rader celebrating the goodness of Christ's work and our little Lucille's upcoming birthday! And though the sugar was kept at a bare minimum, the energy level around here was off the charts. Grandparents + sugar = crazy!
*Note: The bow ties were made per Jonas' request. He's wanted one for a long time and I finally sat down to make them....it was the easiest sewing project I've ever done! I think I see a tradition coming....
2 comments:
I thought maybe you made the bow ties. Our pictures were about the same, except Ally had her tongue out most of the time. I told Nate I should probably dress them up some morning that is not Sunday if I want nice pictures.
Jen,
Thanks for the Easter pics. Wish we could have been there.Was there an Easter egg hunt?
Our prayers and thoughts are with you all more than ever these days.
Love,
Daddyo
Post a Comment