Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Theres a word for that

We had a little impromptu photo session the bathroom the other day...
the lighting is so good in there! I snapped away while the kids pretended to
take a bath...it was fun! I like close up face shots...I dont want to forget the
cuteness in the coming years.

Another thing I hope not to forget are the funny things they say....
For instance, Jonas is really into saying, "Well thats BRILLIANT!"
He uses it negatively like when he messes up or someone does
something he deems as silly. The other day he ran upstairs to get
his shoes but he had forgotten they were by the door in the kitchen.
He scowled and grunted, "Well thats Brilliant!"

Luci's funny word of the moment is "amn't".
Like when I say, "Luci, please stop tipping on your chair."
She says, "I amn't!"
(translation: am not, if it wasnt obvious)
Its actually a pretty good conjugation, I think.


Elliott. Well, he mostly grunts and says, "Ba!" (Ball)
But the other day we all could have sworn he said, "Jonas".


No comments: