Friday, October 22, 2010

A bit of handmade goes a long way...

Some of us are already thinking about Christmas.
My husband laughs at me for obsessing over gift-giving. In the past several years our families have simplified the tradition, but we still hold on to small exchanges....
The hunt for loving treasures is really fun, I think.

Speaking of treasures...if you havent checked out The Vintage Pearl, you should. Someone in my life just might get something from them this year:)

Favorite spots for finding gifts?
-Etsy, of course
-local shops, I especially like this one
and this one
-amazon, for that hard to find book etc...
-crafty friends, like her
or
my own two hands.
(I dont put pressure on myself to make lots of gifts,
but giving something handmade is always fun!)

What are your favorite spots?
Im always up for suggestions!

1 comment:

designHER Momma said...

I of course love the vintage pearl. And I've fallen down the Etsy hole one too many times...

And now with Homespun around the corner, it's like I've died and gone to handmade heaven.