Dear Elliott,
Somehow you turned one this week, even though I asked you not to.
Your grandparents came down to be with us for the occasion, and it was hard to believe that just last year at this time they drove down to await your arrival. I can still remember you squirming in my belly....
Later in the day there were two gifts....you had some help with the opening...
a ball maze from us and cool pull back cars from G&G.
We really cant imagine life without you kiddo. Its so fun to watch you marvel at your spunky siblings- (who LOVE you) I can see that twinkle in your eye...you just can wait to join them in all their mischief!
You have a casual laid back temperament, but we've seen a temper here and there, so we know you'll be able to hold your ground just fine around here.
And just for the record, even though you're my third, I have been keeping track....
At this, your first birthday, you can officially say:
Mama
Dada
Uh-oh
Dog
Bye
and Ba! (for ball)
You can throw a ball
You climb up the stairs, and down
and you're oh so close to walking on your own (you just lack a bit of confidence)
Happy birthday Sweet Elliott, our unexpected blessing,
Love, Mama
2 comments:
Dear Elliott,
Sweet baby boy...can't believe a year has gone by. Your are such a charmer...you have Grampie and Grammie wrapped around your little finger. We love you.
G&G Estle
Happy Birthday, Elliott! I know it's late...we hope you had a great first birthday. We love you and miss you and can't wait to see how you've grown since the last time we saw you!
Post a Comment