Both looking young and dapper, don't you think?
Grampie talking to Jonas about his new Bible and all the adventure and instructions it holds...
Reading Ephesians 5 to our little warrior.

The star wars "gun" did hold his attention over the bible at first:)
Luci was digging it though. I love this pic...typical.
Where have the last five years gone? How can I be the parent of a two-wheel rider, almost reader, kindergarten bound kid? It seems impossible.
I think of the colicky intense infant who forever changed my life and then first called me mama. I smile at your curiosity and invention, your diligence in not only learning, but conquering new skills. I love hearing you sing hymns from the top of your lungs in the back seat of the mini, and that you cry every time we leave your grandparents homes. You surprise us at every turn and keep us on top of our parenting game. (You are the first and therefore the "great experiment"!)
We thank God for you J-man!
No comments:
Post a Comment