Our two big kids went to G&G Rader's farm for the weekend....without us!
It was a first.
AJ and I did all sorts of miserable things like going out to a fancy dinner, sleeping in, and spending an entire day working outside in perfect weather! And, because he loves me and puts up with all sorts of requests, my husband built me a raised garden bed. Its beautiful, and I cant wait to see little green plants sprouting....
No more battling gravel in my vegetable beds! I'm jumping on the square-foot gardening bandwagon.
It was a first.
AJ and I did all sorts of miserable things like going out to a fancy dinner, sleeping in, and spending an entire day working outside in perfect weather! And, because he loves me and puts up with all sorts of requests, my husband built me a raised garden bed. Its beautiful, and I cant wait to see little green plants sprouting....
No more battling gravel in my vegetable beds! I'm jumping on the square-foot gardening bandwagon.

3 comments:
Yours looks taller and prettier than mine. Is it 12 inches? Mine is 6, but I wish it was 12 sometimes. I like the mulch on either side too. It looks great!
I just found your blog through Thought Food Blog and I just have to say I love your porch! That's exactly what I want in our next house. Have fun with your raised garden. Our lettuce and spinach is sprouting and is so pretty!
that is awesome!!!! have fun! i can't wait to be in a house again and do something like this.
Post a Comment