
Thats what it took for me to hire someone to give my house a deep clean.
I had to admit I couldn't do it all. I just can't.
So, I spent all week sorting through things and getting drawers cleaned out. Then, while I took my kids to the park for a picnic, two lovely ladies did the deep cleaning I never seem to get to. It was like Christmas morning returning to my sparkling house. (Well, it sparkles as much as a 100 year old house can!)
I am so thankful.
4 comments:
That sounds wonderful, Jen. I might have to get their names from you sometime if I ever need to do that. Or if I can ever convince Nate to let me do that. It's hard enough to get light cleaning done with little ones, let alone deep cleaning.
Yes, do share names. I have no pride. I am staring at a pile of mismatched socks.
Good for you! I bet that was hard to admit but wonderful to enjoy afterwards.
can I get the name and number of these lovely ladies? No, I'm totally serious...
Post a Comment