I'm glad I'm not the only one who has daughters who run around half-clothed during the day. :) I like the lighting coming from the window on that last shot.
Did I miss which camera you got or did you not tell yet?
Man, I just love those kiddos!!! Glad to see all having fun :) Cool new camera! I'm still a little burnt over buying my SLRs long ago... Worth a whole nothing now. Anyway, cool that you're learning all about it's capacity... Can't wait to see those future photos!
3 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has daughters who run around half-clothed during the day. :) I like the lighting coming from the window on that last shot.
Did I miss which camera you got or did you not tell yet?
A.) your kitchen aid mixer is a truly sexy appliance
B.) Glad to know you continue to embrace the nakedness
Man, I just love those kiddos!!! Glad to see all having fun :) Cool new camera! I'm still a little burnt over buying my SLRs long ago... Worth a whole nothing now. Anyway, cool that you're learning all about it's capacity... Can't wait to see those future photos!
Post a Comment