I sat down to sew last night for the first time in months...it felt good. Ive wanted to make Luci a baby doll sling for some time. If I would have known it would only take 30 minutes, I might have worked it in sooner! My friend Trisha gave me a small set of rings for the project and I just used some fabric I had sitting around. I used Jan Andrea's pattern, but added a decorative fabric on the end to spice it up (and because I was short on the green fabric!) Its going in the stocking and I cant wait to see her with it on! She's always putting her little baby in her shirt to carry her around.
Next up is a stocking for Elliott and a Super Jonas cape for my oldest hero...
2 comments:
Looks great, Jen. I like your fabric choices.
Cute Jennie, It looks much easier than the one I made for Maggie. Now we need to get you started on making quilts. ( I guess it would work better to wait until the kids are a little older so that you would have more time to sew.)
Love Mom Rader
Post a Comment