Last week we returned to Pittsburgh for a long overdue visit. We love Pittsburgh. It was the city that welcomed us in the first years of our marriage, gave us a try at our new careers, and wooed us with its gritty urban-ness. Not to mention the lasting friendships we made there. As we drove through the Ft. Pitt tunnel which leads into the city, AJ and I were gitty. We told the kids to watch as the explosion of rivers and bridges came to view with the expanse of the city.
The trip was part business, but mostly pleasure. AJ attended part of a conference and meet with a few colleagues at the U of Pitt. The kids and I had play dates planned with friends during the day and each evening we spent catching up with friends and old neighbors. (I did a horrible job documenting the reunions, so I only have a few pictures to share.)
2 comments:
AJ - Nice shades Iceman.
Thanks for coming! We love you!
Post a Comment