
I took to the friendly skies over the weekend to surprise this beauty with a visit.
Meegan, my sister-friend since college, freaked out when she found me in her kitchen after a long evening at work. What fun it was to be there (in
Florida) with her family, if only for a few days!

One last
sand-in-the-toes experience before my winter in the mid-west!

Kaylee, Adriana, and Joseph Dorn, who called me, "friend-Jen," "Aunt Jen," and "hi".
These kids are hilarious...I had so much fun getting to know them more.

The time with these friends was sweet, although I wished many times that AJ and the kids were there too. My kiddos were at home with grandma Rader and daddy, watching the beautiful indian summer turn to wicked winter over a 3 day period.
Glad to be home, sad that my visit is over.
God be with you til we meet again....
3 comments:
Well, I am jealous.
And wow, now that I see that first photo, I guess I should congratulate you on your engagement. Looks like Barack moved civil unions to the top of the list!
are you saying it was a surprise trip for her? how fun!!!
I am jealous. I'll have to recheck that picture for whatever Kone is talking about:)
Post a Comment