Thursday, October 16, 2008

We tried...

Jonas with sweat pouring down his head, choking his sister, who has her hand up in surrender.

Oops. No one is looking. I need a faster shutter speed folks.

Cute, of their behinds.

Darling. But where is your brother?

I love this one, but again, seeing their faces would be nice.

We tried to get a good Christmas card shot, but to no avail.
Busy and Busier were NOT interested in my photo shoot.
Sigh.


3 comments:

Cara said...

photo shop?

Kiera said...

I still love the ones where you can't see their faces...so cute. Seriously...let's get together and I'll make it happen :o) Can't wait to see the house!!!!

Karen Boyer said...

Jen-
Thanks for checking my blog-can't wait to see you!
I think this post is hilarious and I remember when Nate and Eden were these ages-now Nate and Eden hold down Grace and Sam for shots-a good function of the older sibs!
I love the behind shot anyways-
k