The bungalow is getting a new look! The painters showed up this morning to scrap and prep the house for the big day tomorrow! (And they tell me it will be close to done by tomorrow night which is hard to believe!) We picked a color last week with the designer from the painting company....and it actually didnt take long to choose. But then over the weekend I started to have a panic attack that we chose the color too hastily. I hope I like the color, because there's no changing it once its done (like the dining room which I paint every year).
What color do you think we picked?
Check back soon and I'll post a picture of the new and improved Rader house:)

5 comments:
I'm going to go with some shade of blue.
PINK! so you can find your house in the dark. The neighborhood council would have a heifer!
Seriously, you told me yesterday, so I won't say. I can't wait to see it.
Jen, I am SO curious!! My blind guess is a soft yellow with dark trim...??? I have no idea why.
What about a mauve-ish purple????
OK, I don't know if I have ever checked a blog as frequently as I have waiting for your house update! It is sad how curious I am about your color :)
Post a Comment