I have all sorts of things to update you on...and I hope to get to that soon. But the kids will wake soon and I still have a few things to check off the ol list before then. But I couldnt resist sharing this quote that our pastor Jason shared with us on Sunday during his sermon on prayer.
"Prayer is the breath of the new creature" -Baxtor
New creature being one who responds to a living God's initiative...by praying, stopping, resting.
I found a spot on the floor in our bedroom to do just that. A small spot where the light comes in and makes a perfect sqaure. When I went there today for just a few moments, I was refreshed, awakened, filled.
And now the kids are crying. Sigh. Breathe in, and out.
1 comment:
awesome post. thanks for sharing. i need to do that too--find that spot, read, pray and breathe.
Post a Comment