Thursday, August 7, 2008

Life WAS a beach

Ive neglected posting for some time....but not for lack of events! Quite the contrary actually. We tried to cram way too much into this week, which leaves little time for blogging, but I didnt want to neglect to share some pictures from our extended weekend with the Estle's up on the pennisula. It was the first time to have Josh, Julie and boys, and us all together at Grampie and Gramies new house-we had a blast. The weather was great, and we were thankful to have the time together. Sadly, the cousins dont get to see one another too often, so it was a sweet reunion.

I took a million pictures as always, which you can view in the web album:
Unfortunately, my camara died at the end of the weekend, so Im not sure when more pictures will come. We've only had the thing a year. I dont last long without a camara, but AJ is tired of spending money of things that break....and rightfully so. Im praying we can fix it somehow!

When I can get a picture, we'll post some of our new foreign student housemate, Jaeyung. He arrive this week and has jumped in as part of the fam really easily. Luci pooped on him only an hour after he got here, and he took it in stride. I think he'll survive the chaos!
(We told him it was a test...but his English isnt proficient, so Im not sure he understood!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: