Monday, February 11, 2008

Kick a cold and do collage

Several of you called today to see if I have survived these past few days...thank you for caring about my misery! Its been pretty bad actually, but I am surviving like any tough momma. (But Im not really that tough, I cried several times). We thought we were through most of it after a fairly good day on Saturday. But to our dismay, we woke at 6am on Sunday to the sounds of Jonas throwing up all over his bed again. Back to the washing machine.

So I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Luci is still pretty crabby, which if you know Luci, is VERY unusual, so I know she isnt feeling up to par yet. She mostly wants me to hold her. I did get her to sit in her highchair for a bit today when I put collage materials all over her tray. Jonas had fun with that too. We crafted some valentines, and made heart banners. I was trying my best to think happy thoughts.

Hope to be on to more cheerful posts soon...Im off to bed!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: