I love Jonas's laugh and sense of humor.
I love that, like me, he thinks he's the funniest person in the room.
He adds "ball" to every sentence and when he cant find something, says that its "hiding"
I love that he looks for the moon in the morning and tells me its awake.
I love drawing pictures on his back before he goes to sleep, and that he often requests pictures of balls or he and daddy backpacking.
I love it when he says "Mine do it"
I love to see him be affectionate with his sister, and the way he is already starting to care for her.
I love snuggling with Luci and nursing her to sleep at night. I love it when she stops nursing long enough to look up and smile at me before continuing to eat.
I love the way
I love it that she sucks her thumb.
And the way she lights up when Jonas enters the room or when her daddy comes home from work.
I love that sweet baby smell, especially after a bath.
I love letting her sleep on my chest.
I love the gift of today with my children.

No comments:
Post a Comment