Tuesday, January 9, 2007
To blog or not to blog: that is the question
For some time now, AJ and I have wanted to start some sort of web-page for our family. A place where family and friends can check in from time to time to see what we're up to, see new pictures of Jonas, let us know if they like the color we painted the bathroom and so on. After starting to work on the website, we quickly realized that a free blog site made more sense. I was initially hesitant to do this because I didnt want just anyone viewing our pages. But thankfully, we have "secured" our site. If you are a weirdo reading this blog, we've invited you, so read on! Check in on us from time to time-if you're missing us, we're surely missing you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the website - what a great way to stay in touch, we surely do miss you!!
Post a Comment