Today is AJ's 33rd birthday. He doesnt know it, but all week I've been trying to prepare Jonas to say "Happy Birthday!" I thought it would be a good first sentence. Jonas mastered the word "happy" a few months ago during a stay with grandma Rader- so I figured Happy Birthday wouldn't be such a stretch. Unfortunately, every time I ask Mr. J to repeat Birthday, all he says is BALL! I think Birthday must sound like basket (and the only appropriate response to basket is BALL of course!). Anyway, I tried. Happy ball AJ!
Jonas cant tell you in words yet how much you are appreciated and loved, but his mom can. Thanks for all the things you do to love us well... For placing us above work and for all the many sacrifices that entails. For coming in after a busy day and playing with Jonas while I cook. For putting up with the annoying dog I just HAD to have. For making waffles on Saturdays. For always keeping your promises.
You are loved.
J & J
1 comment:
J& J thanks for a good birthday. I love you both.
Post a Comment