The celebrating started at G&G Estle's with cupcakes.....
And then we came home and celebrated again with a requested owl cake, and
bestie Lucy came over for the birthday dinner of BLT's and fruit salad...another request:)
Sweet Lucille, we cant believe you are six.
You
are growing into such a sweet young lady with your caring demeanor and
goofy sense of humor. I love to see you reading, writing out phonetic
messages to us, and creating beauty wherever you go!
Your sweet spirit is a gift to us all and we thank God for you!
Your sweet spirit is a gift to us all and we thank God for you!
Your recent note to me, translated: "Pleae find a rubberband because I cant find one."
We gave you a scooter for your birthday, but your real gift...what you really wanted came a few weeks later in the form of a sister. Watching you two together makes my heart very happy, I must say.




No comments:
Post a Comment