us. circa 2002, I think

Saturday marked eleven years of married life.
Eleven years of learning what is means to love unconditionally.
through thick an thin,
through joy and pain,
while certain and in the middle of uncertainty.
We've failed each other greatly, and have walked through seasons in which only our vows held us.
And we've seen joy so great, it was hard to hold.
This is the great irony of marriage to me.
What is most difficult, brings about the most beauty it seems.
I love this line from Andrew Peterson's beautiful song, Dancing in the Minefields:
"The only way to find your life, is to lay your own life down.
And I believe its an easy price for the life that we have found. "
I cant wait to dance with this man another year......
This post is linking up to Grace-laced Mondays.......go on over!

4 comments:
Nice post on the reflection of over a decade of married life!
Congrats on 11 years!
Noelle
Happy anniversary! May the Lord continue to bless and grow your marriage for His great glory!
You are blessed! Praise the Lord for each and every year we get to grow in our marriages!
I love Andrew Peterson! Congratulations on 11 years!
Post a Comment