Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Six: How is that possible?


The above picture was taken six years ago- the day after I labored for 20 long hours to deliver my hefty 9lb. 2 oz firstborn son. My eyes were bloodshot from pushing for 2.5 hours, and my face swollen. I was delirious from exhaustion and unable to sleep because I was too in awe of the life I held. It scared me to think God actually trusted AJ and I with raising of this son...


That fat and feisty newborn is becoming such a little man! We celebrated on Saturday with a big breakfast (Belgium waffles with strawberries and whipped cream was requested), a first ever friend birthday party, followed by a low-key family gift exchange and his pick for dinner, BLT's and corn. What a day it was....

8 little boys enjoyed a splash party in the back yard. Here they are playing hockey with water noodles and a beach ball (thanks for the suggestion Meeg!)

Of course there was a water balloon toss.....

And a requested ice cream cake!



Posted by Picasa
We thank God for you Jonas Andrew!

No comments: