Friday, April 1, 2011

Im nesting, week two: The linen closet


Ruth, over at Gracelaced has a nesting "challenge" for each week leading up to her due date. Ive taken the challenge as a jump start on spring cleaning! Its a bit embarrassing to admit with photo how NOT organized things have gotten over here! Thanks for inspiring me Ruth!
(It really didnt take long once I started...)

Below is our odd space linen/storage closet. A 100 year old house provides for all sorts of organizing challenges:) This little "room" has to house a LOT of things, but boy did it get
out of hand:



Ahh...thats better!



Ready for the next spot! (May I suggest BEDROOM!? My oasis for dreaming is not so oasis-like at the moment.....)



2 comments:

Ruth@GraceLaced said...

Good job, girl! Isn't it amazing what a little time spent can do? I always ask myself (after I finish organizing...), why I don't do this more regularly?

Carissa said...

nice work!!!