
But I have been in my own little world...
Whew, sorry for the long silence from this little piece of blog world. Ive been a bit pre-occupied.
Ive been....
1. Having tea parties (see above) with a really great 3 year old
2. Declaring war with some nasty viruses that keep knocking down my sweet baby boy
3. Learning more and more about the benefits of essential oils to help with #2
4. Cleaning up the aftermath of said viruses
5. Sewing an advent banner for church
6. Hosting lots of great folks in our home for dinner
7. Delivering babies:)
8. Helping my firstborn learn to read
9. Lots of laundry
10. Reading this and learning a bit more about who I am
11. Planning Thanksgiving festivities and menus
12. Walking with my husband down the long road of the tenure process
Life is full, life is sweet.
I hope you dont give up on me...I promise I wont let this blog fade into the internet like my food blog:) (Which I will one day come back to....but it probably wont be soon. Sadly.)
Stay tuned for a sneak peak at our Christmas cards!
I found a cheap way to design my own, and though not anything fancy, it was fun!
Whew, sorry for the long silence from this little piece of blog world. Ive been a bit pre-occupied.
Ive been....
1. Having tea parties (see above) with a really great 3 year old
2. Declaring war with some nasty viruses that keep knocking down my sweet baby boy
3. Learning more and more about the benefits of essential oils to help with #2
4. Cleaning up the aftermath of said viruses
5. Sewing an advent banner for church
6. Hosting lots of great folks in our home for dinner
7. Delivering babies:)
8. Helping my firstborn learn to read
9. Lots of laundry
10. Reading this and learning a bit more about who I am
11. Planning Thanksgiving festivities and menus
12. Walking with my husband down the long road of the tenure process
Life is full, life is sweet.
I hope you dont give up on me...I promise I wont let this blog fade into the internet like my food blog:) (Which I will one day come back to....but it probably wont be soon. Sadly.)
Stay tuned for a sneak peak at our Christmas cards!
I found a cheap way to design my own, and though not anything fancy, it was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment