Sunday, November 28, 2010

GIving Thanks Together

A Psalm for Thanksgiving (Psalms 100)
Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth.
Serve the LORD with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing.
Know that the LORD Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving,
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him; bless His name.
For the LORD is good;
His lovingkindness is everlasting,
And His faithfulness to all generations.

I love this Psalm, the truth it speaks and how it re-centers my heart....

We had a great weekend giving thanks to the Lord!

Our turkey, "Walker" right before we tossed him into a cider brine overnight.
I made AJ cut the neck off...it was too much for this former vegetarian!

I know I look silly, they made me pose. Im not good at posing, obviously.

The pretty table. Before we spilled cranberry sauce and dark as
molasses (I messed it up) gravy on it.


The official turkey slicer of the family.
(He got input and tasting from Josh)

The kids had a cherry soda for their "wine". They were thrilled
with the fancy glasses!

Funny how everyone is leaning! Ha. Guests of honor include Grammie and Grampie Estle, Uncle Josh, and Miss Trish.

A delicious meal, a scrumptious family, and many, many blessings to count!

No comments: