Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rewind....to preschool graduation!

Mrs. Campbell and Mrs. Steur
(rock-star pre-school teachers for something like 20+ years)

It occurred to me recently that I never documented Jonas' preschool graduation....
With kindergarten just around the corner (oh my goodness I cant believe thats almost here!),
I have to pay tribute to the sweet year Jonas spent in the Dolphin room at IUMC preschool just two blocks away. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning, daddy walked Jonas to school- a time where very serious Father son talks took place, apparently. And on those days just before lunch, we walked to get him, hearing of all sorts of exciting Dolphin room adventures. They studied bugs, the ocean, construction, safety, dinosaurs.....you know, really academic stuff:)




And here is the extremely poor quality video of the song they sang at graduation.
***Warning***
DO NOT WATCH UNLESS YOU ARE A GRANDPARENT
(you need a serious commitment to my children to actually enjoy it)

After the song, the wee one on my lap started to really squirm, so I stopped taping. Sadly, I missed the cartwheel Jonas did off the stage when they called his name to give him his "diploma".
When asked why in the WORLD he would do a cart wheel off the stage, he replied,
"It was faster to get down that way"
Of course it was. Silly me.

No comments: