Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dear baby of mine


You make it hard for me to stay mad long....with all your cherub cuteness.

Like right now for instance, you should be sleeping, but you learned how to pull yourself up and stand in your crib and bang on the rail. I peeked in and you are in banging bliss, smiling and cheering yourself on.

Or like last night, when you should have been sleeping and you woke me, again, for that 4am snack. I could let you cry, but I cant resist sneaking in to nurse you- even if I have to wear several layers of under-eye make-up these days.

And you couldnt be more pleased with feeding yourself...little do you know how long it takes me to scrape the food off of every surface remotely near your high chair, including the air duct
(thats a fun one).

You're lucky you're so cute.

Love, your very tired Mama


No comments: