Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So Im lacking more than a little fashion sense

Posted by Picasa
At least I know it:)
Fashion-wise, Im a little "college hippie" mixed with plain jane. I dont have time to think about what to wear, let alone go shopping. And where in the world do you shop if you are a thirty-something anyway? Sorting through my clothes a couple of weeks ago (trying to figure out what fits now!), I realized I needed help.
So, I solicited the help of my internet friend Ruth for some fashion advice.
She, like me, has expensive taste and a lean budget.
If you want to hear her advice to me, check out her blog post today...

Here!

Ruth, check out my great belt find above! Even better, it was found at a vintage shop in Chicago for a steal! Thanks again friend from afar! Im on my way to chic....thanks to you!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Jen,

She had some good advice. I, too, struggle with where to shop and finding time to shop, so it was nice to read what she had to say.

Tricia

Tricia said...

I just looked through Ruth's site a bit more. I don't do this often, but I just might have to add her to my blog feed.

Ruth@GraceLaced said...

Jen--I love your belt! I think you should try it over a summery maxi dress! I love unexpected details like that!

ruth@gracelaced