Saturday, February 6, 2010

We just cant get enough....even at 5 months old

Just like that Depeche Mode song.......

I grew up in a big family and something people ALWAYS asked was,
"How do your parents give everyone enough attention?"
I always replied, "They dont. We all give each other attention!"
There was always more than enough to go around!

Adding Elliott to team Rader has made life a little more hectic, but so much more
fun. And if you're wondering if he's getting the attention he needs, wonder no more.

There are arguments over who gets to hold him, read to him, feed him (when we give the bottle),
swing him, bath him, tickle him, change him, snuggle him.....

Who gets to show Grammie his new tricks....

Who gets to teach him new tricks....

Posted by Picasa
And who gets to take his picture.
I always win the last one:)

2 comments:

T said...

Adorable. Simply adorable. The sibling relationship is like no other!

Joanne said...

He looks like such a big boy already! They all look happy and sweet!