Sunday, October 18, 2009

Apple Pickin'

We went a pickin' this past weekend....

24 lbs of shiny, right off the tree, apples
ready for things like warm applesauce,
apple crisp,
apples on oatmeal in the morning,
apples with peanut butter smeared thick,
or eaten just as they are.
Yum!
Lucille before she filled her bag.
She was determined to pull that wagon the entire time
with NO help. She really really didnt want us to help
her. I have no idea where she gets that determination. *smirk*



Someone I love more than apples, above.
And our littlest man tucked in tight.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

That is a great picture of you and AJ! What kind of carrier do you have Elliott in ?

Sandy said...

Jennie, take a look at the photo of Luci and compare it to the look on her face and the one of you with AJ,and Elliott. I think the same smile is very much one of you and the kids all have the look of both of you. Love mom Rader
Great pictures of a fun Rader outing.