This being our third baby, and following both a boy and girl,
we're all set in the way of baby gear.
But number three does get a couple of fun new things....
I found this Moses basket with wooden base at a consignment shop for $45.
Retail is $130. Awesome. We've always borrowed a bassinet for the first weeks,
but I figured this was a great deal and very practical as I can move it around the house
depending on where Im at. Its light and small, AND I can use it with the base or without.
Woo hoo!
Retail is $130. Awesome. We've always borrowed a bassinet for the first weeks,
but I figured this was a great deal and very practical as I can move it around the house
depending on where Im at. Its light and small, AND I can use it with the base or without.
Woo hoo!

1 comment:
Very cool on both of those.
I used this tutorial to make the girls' ring slings: http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/kidsling.html
I have some real sling rings that I bought. I have many extras that I got for making doll slings. They are plastic and in different colors. I think they're a bit nice than craft rings for the doll slings. If you'd like, you can have a set to make Lucy's sling. I can bring you a set on Sunday to church. I'm happy to share them.
Post a Comment