Enough complaining about being without a camera. If I cant share a recent picture with you, at least I can give you little "snapshot" of what they are up to, my children who I call, "busy" and "busier" .
Here goes:
Busy (Jonas)
-loves to answer to phone saying, "This is Jonas!" (We taught him to say, 'Hello Raders, this is Jonas')
-is playing soccer on a FREE neighborhood informal league on Tuesday nights... loves it.
-successfully doing #1 and #2 in the potty....well, most of the time. Even the wiping if you can believe it.
-learned to spell his name (we taught him by using the song B-I-N-G-O, so if he spells it for you to that tune, you'll know why)
Busier (Lucille)
-displaying all sorts of toddler behaviors...wanting to do-it-herself, says the word MINE! all the time, and even threw her first classic face on the floor with hands and feet banging tantrum
-running!
-says all sorts of things including: mommy, daddy, puppy, mine, ut-oh!, poopy, baby, ball, and ducky
- loves to either shake or nod her head for every question
-loves to brush her teeth\
-still loves to occasionally eat with her foot on the table
-loves to un-load, un-pack, un-fold, un-do, and un-organize things for me
No comments:
Post a Comment