Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Glitch and the initiation to the one-year-old

We're still working on getting the birthday slideshow up and going....ok, AJ is working on it since he has the mad computer skills. The massive size of the pictures made it more difficult with the program he was using.

Promise to have it up for your enjoyment soon!

In other news, our lovely daughter has been a stinker the past two nights, and Im left exhausted and a bit sick too. On Sunday night (we were staying at my in-laws) she woke at midnight, screaming. I went to her, soothed her, nursed her, and put her back in bed. She refused to sleep, and continued to scream. Not a "sick" cry...she had no fever, and seemed to feel well before bed...it was more of a stubborn, "mom, you had better hold me or else" cry. So I did. I gave her some Tylenol just in case her teeth were bothering her and both AJ and I took turns holding her squirming self until 3:30 am! We couldnt let her cry for fear she would wake everyone. Then last night we had more of the same, but we didnt give in as much. For almost 2 hours, she screamed on and off. Again, it just seemed like she wanted us, nothing more. Im thinking she's having some separation anxiety. We went in from time to time to reassure her, but it almost mad her more mad. Jonas slept through all of this, thankfully, but AJ and I are pooped. A friend took the kids this am to give me a nap...thank you Shannon! When I woke, I felt more rested, but had a horrible stomach and backache. I even called off work. Ugh.

Praying our stubborn little lady sleeps through the night tonight. Please God.

1 comment:

Cara said...

ugh, all the good stuff for me to look forward to again. Arabella was always such a poor sleeper I was never sure if she was going through a regression or teething or what. Good luck with sleeping.