Yes, thats what I SHOULD be doing, but every time I turn on the vacuum, Luci cries and we jeopardize Jonas' nap. So I'll share about my morning deals instead...
Late this morning the boys dropped us off at Jo-Ann Fabrics while they picked some things up at Costco. I had my monthly 50% off coupon in hand and a list of things to get. To my surprise, almost everything on the list was already 50% off, minus one thing, which I used the coupon on. While standing in the record length line, I learned that there was an additional 20% off your ENTIRE purchase coupon in the flyer- which I happened to have with me! In the end, I spent something close to $45 and saved $50 after all the sales and coupon madness.
Just the thought of the savings makes me shiver with joy.
So now I'll share my list of projects in hopes that if I do, I might actually get them done!
-finish the playroom flag banner (I'll post pics...Im almost done)
-sew 2 dresses for Luci
-make 2 new Christmas stockings
-sew curtains for the playroom AND dining room
-make a doll for Luci for Christmas
-make a mobile
Im sure there are a few more Im not thinking of at the moment, but these are the priorities.
I'd better get started...
No comments:
Post a Comment