Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Doctor Minnaar and crew

(Obviously, I'm behind on blogging. The last week or so has been FULL to say the least. This week I'll catch up, I promise.)

A week ago, our friends the Minnaars visited from Michigan. Nick had a one day conference to attend and Carissa and the kids came along. Since my dad and Becky no longer live in Lansing, we don't get to see the crazy crew as often, so the chance to hang out and catch up was a blessing. Its good to be with friends who know you through and through. (We've known each other since high school.) Its also fun to see our kids enjoying one another now. You always hope that your kids will like the offspring of your good friends! Jonas had a blast playing with Nattie and Noah. He wanted to do everything they did. Luci and Francie are cute together too and only 7 weeks apart in age. Thanks for a great time you guys...

Here are some pics from our time togther ...





No comments: