Sunday, August 5, 2007

Jonas: actually famous already



After claiming that we were NOT famous, I forgot about our son's recent debut as a model in a fun new book for crafters AND Harry Potter fans. Charmed Knits came out a couple of months ago and has page after page of fun (and sometimes silly, like the hat that Jonas' models) projects based on the attire of Harry Potter characters. Our neighbor Roxanne is a senior editor for Wiley publishing and invited Jonas to be a part of the photo shoot last fall. I told her that he probably would kill me when he's older and sees the hat I had him published in! Check it out...

1 comment:

tegan said...

Great hat! Can I get one of those for Isaak??? Maybe Jonas could autograph it for him, so that someday we could sell it on ebay!
;)
Wish you were here! Potato Moon/Lonely Jones Band is playing tonight in Rockford-we could go together...
love,
Tegan