Saturday, April 21, 2007

Final days....we hope...

Last fall when I planted our tulip bulbs, I thought, "hey, it will be great that our baby will come while they are in bloom!". Well, the sun has warmed this Indiana flatland and the tulips are here...but our baby is still enjoying the warmth of the womb. Im hoping there are some hardy tulips that hang in there until our bundle arrives. They just seem like a happy greeting as we bring the baby to our home for the first time...Im really stuck on the idea of it.

Anyway, we are well here, and preparing for the big family shift in as many ways as we know how. The major projects are done (except for the pedicure, which is tomorrow:) ), so we're hoping that the wait isnt too long now. Grampie and gramie (Estle grandparents) are scheduled to arrive on Friday, and we think the baby might be waiting for them. Today we took a tour of the hospital and decided on the best route to get there, just in case we're in a hurry. My favorite aspect of the hospital was the slurpee machine in the cafeteria and AJ has strict instructions to fetch me one soon after we meet our child. What a perfect post pushing treat...

The belly is ridiculously large at this point, so Im not sure I'll be daring enough to post a picture after today...Im trying to figure out if Im bigger than I was with Jonas. Its a close call....

No comments: