Sunday, April 1, 2007

36th week...

AJ took this picture today after I finished weed-wacking the yard. (For those of you who dont know, I really enjoy weed-wacking) I got some funny looks from people driving past our house, but oh well.

Anyway, this is the 36th week, and we cant believe this kid will be in our arms so soon! We're trying to check things off the list as much as possible, but it seems as soon as we check something off, we add another 3 things! AJ is busy with a few projects around the house, but is mostly focused on work stuff, grant writing and such. He's giving a few talks in the next couple of weeks too, as if there weren't enough to do. As for me, Im starting to get out things in the nursery, sanding the baby's dresser, and collecting a few more things for Jonas' new room. I also have about 15 different sewing projects I would like to finish, but am not too hopeful at this point:) I have completed a couple of gifts recently though, which perhaps I'll post pictures of after the gifts are actually given...

Baby Rader #2 is doing quite well, and is now measuring appropriately at only 1 weeks larger than its true gestation. We are now on weekly OB visits, so I get to hear that gallop more often which is fun. We still haven't come up with names, so if you have a good idea, send it our way!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I've never used a weed wacker before. Maybe I'll have to try it when we get a house. :)

I didn't know you sewed. Can't wait to see some of your projects.

I don't have any ideas for baby names at the moment...it's too late at night...but on the baby name note, my mother-in-law was nameless for a week after she was born because they couldn't think of what they wanted to name her. Hope you come up with something before then with yours. :)

Kevin Flick said...

You're having a baby! I am so excited for you guys! Marc and Allison forgot to mention that! :) Hope you are doing well. I found your blog from Allison's page. I love it! Jonas is getting so big. How old is he now? Jen, I know you don't know me from Adam, but you look great!
Mindy (and Kevin and Cora) Flick