Its cold here, very cold. In fact, today's high was a mere 10 degrees. Needless to say, we've stayed inside most of the last week. Those of you who read this blog from warmer climates might assume that we're miserable, but there are serious benefits in trying to stay warm-steaming cups of hot chocolate and tea, snuggling under a down blanket, a fire in the fireplace. And the cold weather foods aren't bad either. There is nothing like a big bowl of chili or soup with a slice of crusty bread on a frigid day. We're catching up with our movie watching, finishing indoor projects, and generally making the most of this season. Its cold, but dont worry we're faring quite well.
We've added some pics below. Of course, most are of Jonas. And a couple belly shots per several requests. Jonas' new thing is to lay on Mocha. He uses Mocha as a pillow, Mocha uses my growing belly, I use AJ. (AJ uses an actual pillow. So practical.) As for the baby countdown, he or she is due to arrive 3 months from today. The time is going fast, and its hard to believe we're about to be a party of five. We're trying to prepare Jonas for the baby's arrival, but he just doesnt understand. This morning when I was changing his diaper, he pointed to his belly button and said, "I want a baby", as if it was something I ate that expanded my girth. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment